[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cirque de Freak

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:14:02 -0700 (PDT)

I just checked and it's on the Awaiting Administrator
approval list--unless it's been rejected. maybe all
that was missing was the copyright info. Did you scan
it, or do you know who did?

I'll return it to the library when I next go, which
will probaby be next week.

BTW, I'm not scanning books any more, except for pages
or chapters that are missing. I'm sticking to
validating. (smile).

Cindy