[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cirque de Freak

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:09:43 -0400

Dear Tracy,

What kinds of books do you enjoy scanning or reading? I'd be happy to validate for you and discuss any questions that might come up off list. I actually concentrate better when there some little bits and pieces for me to repair. I don't rate people who scan. Since I can't do it at all, I just thank them and am happy to tidy up a book I'm validating.

I'm happy to be able to validate, but it's the people who scan who actually add books to Bookshare. Scan away, Tracey!!

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>