[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cherry Ames, Student Nurse

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 05:43:27 -0400

Cindy,

You are absolutely correct! Amazon let me see the pages but not print them out. Fortunately, I take fairly mediocre shorthand (smile). Amazon's hardcover book
ends at page 211 though, so we'll have to work around this.

Jamie, if you could tell me the last sentence or part of sentence that you left off at, and then the sentence where you picked up again, I think we can do what
Cindy recommended.

What do you think?

Marilyn

On Apr 20, 2009, at 2:32 AM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:

Jamie, a hardcover edition of this book published in 2005 is on Amazon and one can look inside the book and the pages, at least 211, can be looked at, but one has to sign in and I don't have an account. I suspect the text would be the same asin the book you have