[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cherry Ames, Student Nurse

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 23:32:53 -0700 (PDT)

Jamie, a hardcover edition of this book published in 2005 is on Amazon and one
can look inside the book and the pages, at least 211, can be looked at, but one
has to sign in and I don't have an account. I suspect the text would be the
same asin the book you have

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/