[bksvol-discuss] Cherry Ames, Student Nurse

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:36:12 -0400

Hi, Jamie.

Sorry for the delay, we had company for dinner.

I went online with our county catalog, as you knew because I told you the whole
county had but one copy of the book.

I went back online with the county catalog to check something, and I found that the book they might send shows as having 211 pages and pre-pages of i- ix.
It has two ISBN numbers: 9780977159703 and 0977159701. The copyright is
2006 and the publisher is Springer Publications (or Publishing, I can't remember).

Are we talking about the same book? Perhaps you have the paperback and they
have the hardcover, or vice versa?

Wondering,
Marilyn

On Apr 19, 2009, at 1:57 PM, Jamie Yates wrote:

Oh thanks, that would be great! Actually the last page is there (213) but 211 and 212 are missing. I can't even figure out what must have happened in the story between those pages!

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Roseflower Creek by J. L. Miles