[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapters Not Recognized

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 21:39:42 -0500

Susan, are there any page numbers at the bottom of any pages and at the top of
others? I am doing a book now with no chapters and all the page numbers are
accounted for but if there where any chapters usually the page numbers are at
the bottom of the page the chapter starts on.

        From: Susan Lumpkin <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Chapters Not Recognized
        To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2011, 2:28 PM

        Hello Everyone,

        This is still concerning Home In Time For Christmas by Heather Graham.
I have paged through it to page 138 and have found no other chapter numbers
besides the one Pam mentioned on page 15. Can I submit the book and will it be
accepted without chapter numbers?

        Susan