[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapters Not Recognized

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:01:06 -0700 (PDT)

ah yes, Kim publishers sometimes do the strangest things.One of the most
difficult books I proofed had photos and photo  pages in gthe middle of the
text,, unnumbered, and sometimes the text didn't continue until several pages
later; after puzzling over what to do, I finally decided to make a separate
section for the photos, and their page numbers, and have the text and its page
numbers run consecutively.
Cindy

From: Susan Lumpkin
      <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:
      [bksvol-discuss] Chapters Not Recognized
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
      Wednesday, May 11, 2011, 2:28 PM

      Hello Everyone,

      This is still concerning Home In Time For
      Christmas by Heather Graham. I have paged through it to page 138 and have
      found no other chapter numbers besides the one Pam mentioned on page 15.
      Can I submit the book and will it be accepted without chapter numbers?

      Susan