[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapters Not Recognized

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 22:42:40 -0500

I had no problem with the prologue, the scanner recognized that. Just the
chapter numbers were the problem! They're all inserted now so can go back
and work on proofing the book tomorrow!

Susan

From: Susan Lumpkin <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Chapters Not Recognized
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2011, 2:28 PM

Hello Everyone,

This is still concerning Home In Time For Christmas by Heather Graham. I
have paged through it to page 138 and have found no other chapter numbers
besides the one Pam mentioned on page 15. Can I submit the book and will it
be accepted without chapter numbers?

Susan