[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can anyone tell me what to expect?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 23:13:04 -0700

HI Charisma,

Are you telling me that if I try to scan this book I'm going to regret it
mightily? It's full of that much difficult stuff?  I'm so bummed!  But, of
course, being the crazy person that I am, I'll try anyway when it arrives.
And I thought Shelley said the Idiot's Guides weren't so bad. Apparently, I
misremembered.

Mayrie