[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can anyone tell me what to expect?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 14:15:21 -0700

HI Charisma!

Oh, thanks so much for all of this info!  I'll start working on this as soon
as it comes in the mail, and after one really thick book I've got to scan
tomorrow while I listen to the Indy 500 and later the Coke 600.  Then I'll
get to the NASCAR book!

Thanks tons and tons for all of your really, really helpful educating me of
what to expect!

Mayrie