[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can anyone tell me what to expect?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 00:31:49 -0700

Hi Charisma,

Okay, you're totally helping me here.  I had no idea I'd encounter cartoons.
That's really good to know.  Since I don't have any idea what I'll
encounter, and can't see to skim the book first to see what's coming, the
information helps a lot.  I didn't expect to encounter cartoons!  This will
definitely be a challenge.  I'm pretty determined now to conquer this if I
can.  I suspect I'll have to ask for some sighted help along the way, but
I'm going to do this, and do it well!

Thanks for the warning about the cartoons!  Now I think I know to expect
every possible scanning difficulty.

Here's to stubbornness, because this is going to go way beyond
determination.

Mayrie