[bksvol-discuss] Re: Calling All Volunteers For a Summer Challenge

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 11:15:40 -0700

Hi, Monica, soon as I finish with some stuff, I'd be glad to proofread
mystery novels for you. I can remember a particular recording of The Three
Musketeers read by Felix Deebank. The reading was so good, I immediately had
to re-read it. I also remember when I was eleven or twelve, being haunted by
a full cast recording of Macbeth with Alec Guinness playing Macbeth and
Pamela Browne playing his wife. I think these books are already in the
Bookshare collection though. Regards, Kim.

  _____