[bksvol-discuss] Re: Calling All Volunteers For a Summer Challenge

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 13:58:06 -0400

Shelley and Judy, I'm so glad you're working on the horse books. :) I'm
juggling working on some Perry Mason novels and scanning some fiction for
young readers, stories that were read aloud to me as a child. I think
they'll qualify as educational. NLS ranks some of them as being for grades K
through 3 or grades 1 to 4. I couldn't do them without help from my dad and
daughter. My hope is that blind parents might also be able to read these
stories to their children like I did when my daughter was little.

Monica Willyard
Visit my GoodReads book shelf at http://www.goodreads.com/plumlipstick