[bksvol-discuss] British vs American English designation Re:was Need Help Solving a Mystery

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 23:08:45 -0700 (PDT)

Good idea. Then we wouldn't have to indicate whether it's U.K. or not when we
upload. I don't think it matters to the member reader, though I do put in the
comments that  spelling and punctuation are British. I dn't know if a braille
reader or a Daisy reader would be confused by the British use of a single mark
'  instead of our  quotation marks which are, " and the reverse for quotes
within quotes.
Cindy

Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 5:39
          PM

          Thanks Em, if I knew that about the
          anymore because it gives too many results. How that one book got set
          to English UK when the other eight did not is another
          mystery.

          Hmmm, I wonder if it could be reset to US
          English so it comes up along with the rest of the series. Madeleine,
          Would you be able to do that?

          Evan