[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Help Solving a Mystery

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 23:03:43 -0400

Well I agree with Roger. The search should default to English, period.

Evan

          From: Evan Reese <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 5:39 PM

          Thanks Em, if I knew that about the Advanced search default, I forgot
about it. I never use Basic search anymore because it gives too many results.
How that one book got set to English UK when the other eight did not is another
mystery.

          Hmmm, I wonder if it could be reset to US English so it comes up
along with the rest of the series. Madeleine, Would you be able to do that?

          Evan