[bksvol-discuss] Booksubmitted: Hands-On Parenting

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 20:10:09 -0400

Hi everyone,

An adult book for submission this time.  Should be an easy proof.

ISBN:
Title:   Hands-On Parenting: A Resource Guide for Parents who are Blind or
Partially Sighted
Author(s):   Debbie Bacon
Publisher:   Through the Looking Glass
Copyright Date:   2006
Copyrighted By:   Through the Looking Glass
Brief Synopsis:   A resource and discussion of parenting strategies and
techniques and tools for parents who are blind or visually impaired and raising
sighted children.
Long Synopsis:   Are you expecting your first child? Are you blind or visually
impaired. Becoming a parent can be a scary, and anxiety causing event. This
book, unique in its topic and subject matter will give you tips, techniques and
discussions of being a parent, how to handle the parenting tasks and how
to explain to sighted parents and friends how you can handle all the important
child rearing tasks.
Comments:   has been read through, however not all email addresses may be
accurate, I do have p images of pages if needed for fixing errors. besides that
should be an easy proof. contact me at juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Adult content:   No
Language:   English US
Book Quality:   EXCELLENT
Categories:   Parenting and Family, Home and Garden, Disability-Related
B4E Significant:   No
SFWA Challenged:   No
list end

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

In a library we are surrounded by many hundreds of dear friends imprisoned by
an enchanter in paper and leathern boxes. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and
philosopher (1803-1882)