[bksvol-discuss] Book Submitted: Milk The Search for Purity

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 20:20:00 -0400

Hi everyone,

And another older child/adult book for submission, quite interesting actually.

Anyway should be a easy proof for someone.

ISBN:   0-690-04572-7
Title:   Milk: The Fight For Purity
Author(s):   James Cross Giblin
Publisher:   HarperCollins Canada, Limited
Copyright Date:   1986
Copyrighted By:   James Cross Giblin
Brief Synopsis:   Traces the history of the centuries-long effort of
philanthropists, scientists, and consumers to make milk a reliably pure and
safe product.
Long Synopsis:   Traces the history of the centuries-long effort of
philanthropists, scientists, and consumers to make milk a reliably pure and
safe product.
Comments:   Has been read through, should be an easy proof, all pages, page
numbers and captions are labeled. contact me if you have questions:
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Adult content:   No
Language:   English US
Book Quality:   EXCELLENT
Categories:   Nonfiction, History, Health, Mind and Body, Children's Books
B4E Significant:   No
SFWA Challenged:   No
list end

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

In a library we are surrounded by many hundreds of dear friends imprisoned by
an enchanter in paper and leathern boxes. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and
philosopher (1803-1882)