[bksvol-discuss] Re: Booksharian Heroes

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 07:47:31 -0400

Hi,
It makes me feel good that the second verse in the song is for validators.
Does anyone know where I can find the original song?

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Monica Willyard"
             <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: Booksharian
                                       Heroes
             08/14/2008 06:30
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Lissi, that is such a sweet and uplifting poem. I love the song you
based it on too. You know, you're a hero too in my book. When you
started volunteering, you knew little about computers, about uploading
files and fixing formatting in Word. You were both a little nervous
and a lot excited. Look at you now! (smile) You also send out books to
others to scan, giving us a wide range of treasures from your book
collection. I'm looking forward to the day that validaters are listed
on the download pages for books so people can see our unsung heroes,
our validaters.

--
Monica Willyard