[bksvol-discuss] Re: Booksharian Heroes

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 06:46:12 -0400

Dear Lissi,

That is so very beautiful, I am so deeply touched by it. What a wonderful
way to start the day!  I applaud you and I thank you!

Hugs,
Marilyn

Death Before Dishonor
Nothing Before Coffee

On Aug 14, 2008, at 3:56 AM, Jana Jackson wrote:

Oh, Lissi, this is awesome!!!  Thanks for sending it to us!!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >