[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books almost done

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:59:43 -0400

Hi Mickey,

I didn't even look at Our Arcadia. I emailed Gustavo a while back to ask him why the book was kicked back to step 1 (I can't fix the problem if I don't know what it is) but didn't get a response. I'd been having trouble with my email, so it's possible that my message didn't even get sent.

At 01:45 PM 17/04/2006, you wrote:
Hi. Last night I dreamed about Bookshare. Now, on the premise that that is ridiculous, I took a bunch of textbooks to validate. But some of them I looked at had problems. Here's what I found:

Steal this Vote--last validated by Patricia Kepler--needs verification of copyright.

The King of California--last validated by Viji Dilip--Gustavo wants to know why this is a reference book.
Our Arcadia--last done by Robin Mandel--He says publish--but it's still there.

HTH.

Mickey

Mickey Prahin
Phone: (614) 670-4011