[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books almost done

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:52:02 -0700

You need to upload the book you worked on if you made corrections to the actual text. When a book gets kicked back, it becomes the original book you downloaded for validation, not the book you uploaded after fixing any scanning errors. This is one of those bugs which will hopefully be fixed at some point. I know this from having this exact problem with the first book I validated. Make sure you keep the actual book you uploaded if you made corrections to the one you downloaded, because if it gets kicked back, you will lose all those corrections if you just fix the copyright information and validate the version that gets kicked back.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>