[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I'll be scanning

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 22:01:03 -0500

No one has claimed either one, so they're yours. Also, Undressing the Moon by
Tammy Greenwood should be arriving in a few days, and you had asked to
proofread that, as well.

Shannon
"The different among us tell our stories because we are all only human and so
much need a witness to the truth,"
Claudia Bepko