[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I'll be scanning

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 03:20:13 -0400

Please put"hold for e" on the following. And I will check the other titles later to find out what they are about and get back to you. I can check on Amazon. Thanks so much. We all will get through this "hold for" crisis. We have all weathered other ridiculous things and will get through this too. Thanks for scanning.

E.
At 09:13 PM 3/21/2009, you wrote:

2. Lark and Termite by Jane Anne Phillips
3. Heart of the Fire by Ceridwen Fallingstar
6. Brother Wind by Sue Harrison
7. Return to Isis by Jean Stewart
8. The Altan Gift by Marion Zimmer Bradley
9. Serving in Silence by Margaret Cammermyre
10. Royal Harlott by Susan Hollaway Scott
11. Stolen In the Night by Patricia MacDonald