[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I'll be scanning

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 08:41:35 -0400

Hi all,

I wrote Shannon privately asking for number 6, Brother Wind.  It looked good to
me.  But if somebody's taken it, I'll wait for the next one.

BTW, Shannon spells her name with two n's.  That makes the A short.  If you
spell her name with one N it makes the A long and you get Shay-non.   That may
be somebody else, but it isn't our Solstice Singer.

Ann P.

--
AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT