[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Being scanned List

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 05:30:26 -0400

Actually since it is so easy to do and since Cindy is doing a lot already, if you want to send a list separated by tabs in the way you describe to either Cindy Elizabeth or Judy S. it may help us out. Thanks for offering to set up such a tabbed list if that is in fact your offer.

Elizabeth

At 05:01 AM 9/3/2009, you wrote:
Actually Cindy, the list can be easily converted to excel if (big if) you put tabs between the fields such as author, title, scanner and proofer.

If not, not so easy.

Bob
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
From: Susan <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Books Being scanned List
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx