[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Being scanned List

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 02:02:38 -0400

Cindy is doing the best she can. Please avoid getting into Excel or other requests for special formats until Judy Cindy and I can get the list in order.

We are not going to start over. We will eventually get all duplicates removed.
Let's please stay with the rtf format so Judy Cindy and I can stay sane. Please please.
Elizabeth

At 01:55 AM 9/1/2009, you wrote:
Yes. I hope you're not going to suggest that I redo the list on excel, (groan) unless you can tell me how to transfer it without having to type everything in.

Can an excell page be attached to email? (I only use it to keep track of accounts to make doing my taxes easier

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List