[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Being scanned List

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 04:01:07 -0500

Actually Cindy, the list can be easily converted to excel if (big if) you put
tabs between the fields such as author, title, scanner and proofer.

If not, not so easy.

Bob
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will
live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
          From: Susan <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Books Being scanned List