[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare reaches 24,000 Books

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:49:00 -0700

Okay, okay,

I was going to take a little break here but my friend Jan has several boxes
of books stored down stairs and she said except for the hard covers I can
cut and scan. I will start going through them tomorrow and get scanning:)

Question.... so the best way to check for a book on BookShare is?

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau