[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted: Philippa

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:57:09 -0600

Thanks, Cindy.  I haven't had too much of a chance to view the list so
thanks for letting me know.  This Heart of Mine is the next in the series
and one that I've anticipated since I already read Wild Jasmine and Darling
Jasmine.  They both made reference to the story of This Heart of Mine so I
can't wait to read it.

Lisa