[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book someone may wish to Scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 22:10:04 -0400

Neither does my local library system.  Am swamped with stuff, but if I can find
it on Access PA will try to request it.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration
and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D.
Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)