[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book someone may wish to Scan

  • From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 11:53:10 -0400

Hi, my librarian discovered that spelling too.
julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Shelley L. Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 7:10 PM
Neither does my local library system.  Am swamped with
stuff, but if I can find it on Access PA will try to request
it.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice,
fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men
to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S.
general and 34th president (1890-1969)

----- Original Message ----- From: Julia