[bksvol-discuss] Book Problem

  • From: Jane Jordan <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 21:51:35 -0400

I checked out The last Days of California. Due to some real life stuff, I did
not finish it, but I tried to check it back in so I could renew it. I can't
find the book, on the site now, though I still have the RTF file I downloaded.
Should I continue working with that and finish?

Jane To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to