[bksvol-discuss] Bookshare on Goodreads

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 20:09:59 -0400

I have an account at Goodreads.com and so I regularly get the Good Reads newsletter. Just now I was browsing through it and came across a link to an article on Bookshare under the section entitled Do Good With Good Reads. It was not a long article, but I was surprised to run across it. I am wondering if Bookshare public relations was responsible for the article or if Good Reads did it on their own. Here is the link to the article: https://www.goodreads.com/book_news_posts/169-bookshare?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=2015-06&utm_content=dogood