[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Problem

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 18:57:37 -0500

Hi Jane,

I just looked at the checkout list, and the book is back there now with a "hold for Jane on it", so at least you can check it out again. :)

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 6/4/2015 12:03 PM, Jane wrote:

It did. I actually had tried to renew the book on Tuesday as well, but it
wanted me to check it back in then, too, so I thought check in and renew were
the same thing. Oops. Well, live and learn. Thank for explaining. :)

Jane

On Jun 4, 2015, at 1:01 PM, Deborah Murray <murray.deborah@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jane,

Your book is on the approval queue right now awaiting approval by Madeleine.
I see that you left a comment when you checked it in that it's unfinished,
so she'll probably put it back on the checkout list with a hold for you.

For future reference, when you want to renew a book you're working on, you
shouldn't check it in. Simply go to the link "My Checked Out Books" and
you'll see a link to renew your book as the expiration date approaches. I
don't do much proofing any more, just scanning, so I'm not sure how close to
the book's expiration date you'll see that renewal link.

I hope that made sense. If not, ask again...

Deborah