[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Feedback

  • From: Jane <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 07:42:08 -0400

This isn't one i have proofread. This is one that is on the site and I
downloaded to read as a DAISY file.

Jane

On Sep 7, 2015, at 8:12 PM, Roger Loran Bailey (Redacted sender
"rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In a case like that you reject it and explain the reasons in the comments
section that you are presented with in the rejection process.
On 9/7/2015 6:39 PM, Jane wrote:
Hi, everyone.

I have read through two books by Mercedes Lackey--Exile's Honor and Exile's
Valor. In going through the text it looks as if there are chunks of text
missing. Also, the first letter of the first word in the first sentence of
every chapter seems to be missing, and besides that, the first three words
in the chapters are in all caps. It honestly looks as if the books need to
be re-scanned or proofed again. Or something. I'd be happy to proof them,
but not sure where to start, since I'm not sure what to put in where stuff
is missing.

Jane To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to