[bksvol-discuss] Best Wishes Rick

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 17:20:54 -0400

Dear Rick,

Before you leave Bookshare to embark on a new career, take a second to grab my best wishes to take along with you as well as my thanks for teaching me new ways to use Microsoft Word to become a more efficient and accurate proofreader. I can't see that random bolding that shows up in books, nor where italics starts and stops. Now JAWS and I can nail them. Those are just two of the problems you solved for me.

You have such talent for making computers do new tricks, making prose slicker and more grammatical, making manuals and training books teach clearly and for making music. All of these skills enrich humanity. Make your choice, dig in, and thrive!

Always with love,

Lissi