[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bad scan?

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 23:36:05 -0600

I'm not sure what went on with that book, but it might have been entered
sometime ago when standards weren't as rigorously kept.

It is really frustrating to start reading a book only to have it disintegrate
before your very ears, or fingers. With today's improved standards, it is
really hard to find a book that does that.

Bob