[bksvol-discuss] Bad Coppy

  • From: "shannon work" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:30:12 -0500

Hello list,

I just mutteled my way through, "Body of Lies" by Iris Johansen from the
list.
This book says that it's quality is excelent almost no errors.
I have to say that is um well ah way over rated. There a ton of junk
characters and the text apears to skip around.
I wonder if any on would like to rescann this one.

As an aside what should one do when they find this sort of issue in the
future.  Can I take the coppy I already downloaded and fix it up and
re-submit the corrected version?
I have found quite a few of the Sue Grafton books like this too not nearly
as bad though.
Any ideas on this?
Thanks shannon