[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bad Coppy

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 18:51:19 -0500

I know some people have downloaded books, fixed them up and
resubmitted them. It's unfortunate that this wasn't done when they
were validated in the first place, but since reading them is not a
requirement in validating, some bad copies go unnoticed. I myself read
the books I validate, unless I know the submitter has read them.
Anyway, if you want to fix it up and resubmit, I'm sure that will be
fine. But if it skips around in text and you're not sure what order
it's in, it would probably be a good idea if somebody rescanned it.

Pam