[bksvol-discuss] Re: BSOs For The Last Time

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 17:46:31 -0800

I don't know quite what you mean by when we upgraded; when books were
rejected for being less than good? what is it you'd like to do, or have
done; make a list of all books in the collection rated Fair or poor and
have them put on the checkout  list as BSOs?   that sounds good to me I
could take them as I have time and proof and improve them; (I have quite a
few things to do first so it would take a while but it's the kind of
project I'd like.
Cindy