[bksvol-discuss] Re: BSOs For The Last Time

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:22:26 -0800

Go to the book in the collection that  is not truly Excellent and click on
the Book quality and make; I'm not positive what will happen; it may go
back to the checkout queue as a BSO;  but if no one takes it to proof and
correct you can scan it and submit it as a replacement. Or perhaps a better
thing would be for you to  scan and submit it with a note in the comments
that it's a replacement for one in the collection that is far from
Excellent;