[bksvol-discuss] Re: BSOs For The Last Time

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 19:43:08 -0500

#
I don't suppose you clear a BSO with anyone. Just submit it with BSO followed by a colon in the title field before the title.
On 11/28/2013 2:22 AM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:
I have just spellchecked the book. There a few things which need someone to doublecheck me on and the images will take care of that. Who should I clear a BSO with? Does anyone know? Btw, this is precisely the issue I'm talking about. Technology has improved markedly since the original submit.

            *From:* Cindy Rosenthal <mailto:grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>