[bksvol-discuss] Re: Australian historical fiction

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 22:29:02 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to Amazon.com and Fantastic Fiction I found the series: Australians The
author is William Stuart Long.
I checked the collection. Bookshare has books 1, 2, 4, 5 and 8
I'd be happy to proof any that anyone wants to scan, but I do have other things
to do so if there are others who are interested, go ahead. I can always get the
boks ro read from the ibrary, now that I know what they are. (maybe someone
will write a review to let us know if they are interesting and well-written.  I
don't remember who requested them originally.

Does anyone besides me ever write reviews?
1. The Exiles (1979)
2. The Settlers (1980)
3. The Traitors (1981)
4. The