[bksvol-discuss] Re: Attention Christie Gillson

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:53:56 -0500

Hi, Grace. Can you tell if all the text makes sense as is? If it does, maybe
they are just illustrations, but definitely better to be safe than sorry. Take
care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx