[bksvol-discuss] Re: Attention Christie Gillson

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:12:20 -0500

Oops.

I copied the title from K1000 and the default color is white. I tried to play
with the font but forgot about the color.  Jaws reads it and so I thought it
was ok.

The title of the book is What What Psychotherapists Should Know About Disability
by Rhoda Olkin

It looks like there 2 pages missing, but they could be illustrations and so I
am hoping Christie will reply.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for letting me know.