[bksvol-discuss] Re: April 2 was National PB&J day

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:47:32 -0400

Silly Chela, every day is chocolate day grin. No, seriously, let me find
out.

Wow, this site:
http://library.thinkquest.org/2886/foo.htm

says we already missed American Chocolate Week:

Chocolate

    - American Chocolate Week--March 14-20
   - National Chocolate Day--October 28
   - National Chocolate Day--December 28
   - National Chocolate Day--December 29
   - National Milk Chocolate Day--July 28
   - National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day--November 7
   - National Chocolate Mint Day--February 19
   - National Chocolate Chip Day--May 15
   - National Chocolate Eclair Day--June 22
   - National Chocolate Covered Anything Day--December 16
   - National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day--March 24
   - National Chocolate Custard Month--May 1-31
   - National Chocolate Pudding Day--June 26
   - National Chocolate Ice Cream Day--June 7
   - National Chocolate Milkshake Day--September 12

Do have a happy birthday, Chela!

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Great Arizona Orphan Abduction by Linda Gordon