[bksvol-discuss] Re: April 2 was National PB&J day

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:05:27 -0700 (PDT)

Is there also a day for peanut and marshmallow fluff? I heard somewhere a while
ago that it was going to be banned; I don't remember why; I guess nutritionists
are saying it's unhealthy--too much sugar. But it was one of the pleasures of
childhood.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: