[bksvol-discuss] Re: April 2 was National PB&J day

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 05:17:45 -0700

Jamie, I know Chela asked you this question and I'm curious as well. Where
can one find out these many national days you came up with. I personally
prefer pecans to peanut butter and jelly and as for chocolate, I think
chocoholics don't care if chocolate has a day dedicated to it or not since
they'll eat it whenever they can. Regards, the non-chocoholic Kim Friedman.
P.S.: You guys ought to try See's Candy. They have nice stuff and they're
online. Go to Sees.com. K.

  _____