[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone want to re-submit 100 Women Who Shaped World History?

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Volunteer List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 01:16:19 -0400

Thanks Marissa, this clears things up a lot.  I appreciate your taking the time
to write back on this one!

I also appreciate your taking out the personal complaint-type comments when
forwarding rescan requests to the list.  After all, we definitely dont' wanna
scare away new scanners or validators! <smile>.

Agreed,
Allison

  From: <
  talmage@xxxxxxxxxx>