[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone want to re-submit 100 Women Who Shaped World History?

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 00:27:33 -0400

I scanned it... and yes... the quality was not great.  It was a quick scan I
needed for a class.  It is all there though, and obviously readable enough for
someone, not me, to validate and approve it.  I've read it and it's not too
bad.  Also, I did post to both Bookshare lists a while back and told everyone
that the quality was questionable but would appreciate someone giving it a
chance.  No one seemed to mind it.

I'd rescan it, but honestly, it is marked fair, and fair it is.  It is also a
book from a library I am no longer a member of. If someone else wants to do it,
my best to you!

Allison